Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anticipation

I have so many things to look forward to right now. Thanksgiving tomorrow with our families, our trip to Midland next Friday, Christmas party at mom's, Christmas day with my husband, New Year's festivities, our CRUISE to COZUMEL on January 7 ;) But the ONLY thing I am counting down to in my head is our appointment in Dallas on January 16. We have exactly 54 days. I am SO ready. Of course, it would be GREAT if I was able to call and cancel because we get pregnant before then. But, I don't really see that happening unless I get pregnant like today or tomorrow since I'm on bc. As of right now, it hasn't had time to get in my system well enough to be making any changes really...but it won't be long.  And, I don't see myself getting pregnant today or tomorrow because Jake is out of town lol! 

Anyway, Thanksgiving is the time of year that we are all supposed to talk about what all we are thankful for, right? Well, I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for my Jesus who died on the cross to cover my sins (like my bad attitude).  I am thankful for a forgiving God that never left my side during years of rebellion and stupidity. Not only did He never leave, but He gave me a BEAUTIFUL life that I am thankful for EVERY DAY.  It was the day after Thanksgiving 2 years ago when I met the man who is now my husband. It was definitely meant to be because of the circumstances that brought us to the place we met.  I love this man more than I could ever express. He is my happily ever after. 


I am also thankful for my precious family. Every single crazy member. This is our first Christmas with our Treadwell cousins. They are so special to me...to all of us.  My mom, she's fantastic. Yeah, she gets on my nerves sometimes...but I got on her nerves for a long time, so it's ok ;) My daddy...I love him so much.  It's funny how I don't remember them ever having a lick of sense until I got to be about 28...lol!  My twins...oh how I would have missed out on so much joy had they never been born! They and their little families make my heart sparkle on a daily basis.  Khaunor, Leighton and Carlisle...those kids are the most precious little people in my life.  




I could go on and on about all the things I'm thankful for, but really and truly the one thing that matters the most is that I have air in my lungs to be able to speak those things.  


Happy Thanksgiving from the McAdams family to yours!


Oh, and P.S. I'm thankful for the baby that I know God is going to give us soon ;)




                                                                      


               Coming soon!!!
          Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

No comments:

Post a Comment