Friday, August 28, 2015

McAdams: Party of FIVE?!?!?!?

Runny noses, doctor visits, poopy diapers, potty training, sippy cups, endless piles of laundry, Bubble Guppies, Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog, Rockabye baby, tripping over toys, "WHERE ARE YOUR SHOES??!?" "LEAVE YOUR BOW ALONE!" No, you can't bring that turtle in the house. Ouch those cars are going to kill me if I step on them again. Mommy I need a bandaid....Is it bathtime yet? Can I play for a little while? Thank you for the bubbles! I love my new dress!

Mommy I wanna rock! I want my blankie. Cup!

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...Twinkle twinkle little star....Jesus loves me....Rockabye baby" Sweet Dreams Princess I love you

Mommy! Kiss me on the lips!

Mama do you mind if I watch a little TV? Mama, I love you. I just wanted to tell you that and give you a hug
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
That's just a little synopsis of what one of my days look like now.

And I couldn't possibly be happier.

We have a 4 year old son, an almost 3 year old daughter and an almost 2 year old baby girl.

They are absolutely perfect in every possible way.

We sing, we dance, we sit in the corner sometimes...we laugh, we cry, but most of all....

WE LOVE.

"I love you Mama" never gets old.

Mommy I WUV YOU! Daddy I WUV YOU!  You're my best Mommy EVER!!! Mama I love you! Daddy you're my best friend.

Those are the moments I live for. Those are the moments that still catch me off guard and take my breath away. Those are the moments that have made the past 7 months worth every worry, every tear, every home visit, personal questions, and court date.

Every morning when I walk in the girls room and my baby girl says "ga morming mommy!" lol It still makes me smile. When she facetimes with her daddy or her "mawmaw" (supposed to be grandma but whatever works lol) and she says "kisses" and kisses the phone or actually takes the phone and hugs it. I have to swallow a big lump every time.

They love their "Ashy" (my sister) and adore Khaunor and Carlisle. The girls get plum giddy around their granddad and they squeal with delight at the sight of my mom or Jake's mom "Gigi" They've named Jake's brother "Uncle Cookie Monster" and I don't think I've ever seen him smile as much as he has since they came into our lives. Even Jake's somber old man (Gramps) smiles now. They bring out the best in everyone. And those of you that have run into us or seen us out and about can see why. They are so warm and loving. They are little rays of sunshine. And they are ours...

Effective Tuesday, we will be assigned an adoption worker and we are hoping for that to be finalized by mid November. We are past all the red tape. We are just waiting on the required amount of time to pass so that we can get our court date. I can't wait to share their precious faces with you all. I can't wait to introduce our miracles to all of you who have followed us and prayed with and for us through all of this. I am so humbled by your support and your joy for us.

Hey y'all....I'm a mommy :)

Praise The Lord for He is GOOD. He gave us EXACTLY what we needed.


Love,

Lori

aka Mommy of 3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment