Friday, February 20, 2015

A Thousand Years

The other morning it hit me....this is really happening. We have prayed for this and this is really happening. I just went to my knees crying. I know now all the why's and when's and how could you's were all leading to THIS. 
               The words to this song are perfect for the way I feel....but first this quote. 

               "Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone,But still miraculously my own
                            Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart
                                                           but IN it."

Now, here's the song I'm speaking of...the words fit perfectly....it's a love song to our children. They just have no idea how much I love them already. I've loved them for a thousand years...and I'll love them for a thousand more....




"And so it was that she, having waited long and endured patiently, realized and obtained what God had promised." Hebrews 6:15

<3 Lori
Soon-to-be mommy of 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment