Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Faith

This Friday will be 2 weeks since I made our video. Our video that could potentially change our lives.

I'll explain.

On Thursday, I was playing around on Facebook while my husband played his boy game. I noticed an update from Sher Institute...the fertility clinic Jake and I have been going to since December. It stated that they are giving away a free IVF cycle to the winner of a contest. The contest was simply upload a video telling the story of your infertility struggle. The top 3 will be chosen and then the one with the most votes wins. Sounds simple enough, right?

Well, I'm no Steven Spielberg...so the whole video thing was no cake walk for me.

But, I did it!

Tomorrow is the last day. Last time I checked there are 24 total entries. That means I have to beat 21 other people to be in the top 3.

I won't lie, my nerves are shot at this point.

Voting begins on June 8th....and then the big winner will be announced June 13.

I've never wanted something so bad in all my life. I just know this is our chance. We have prayed for so long that God would provide the way for us to be able to do this if it's in His will. Then, this contest comes from out of nowhere. I don't think that's a coincidence.

I am trying to prepare myself to not be heartbroken if we don't get picked. But, it's hard to not put your all into it when you want it so bad!

Here's our video. Please pray that we make the cut. Please let this be our chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment